S&P Dep Receipts (SPY) 30-day call option implied volatility of 13 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago.
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) down 1.5%. 30-day call option implied volatility of 13 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT offers to buy out for $56.50 per share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!