S&P Dep Receipts (SPY) 30-day call option implied volatility of 13 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago.
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
S&P Dep Receipts (NYSE: SPY) down 1.5%. 30-day call option implied volatility of 13 compares to volatility of 10 from a month ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; SWN ENDP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!