Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) implied volatility at lower end of range
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) overall option implied volatility index mean is at 25, compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 53 as WTI oil prices pullback on a firmer dollar and news that both Libyan and Iranian production of crude is increasing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
- Reynolds American (RAI) option volatility flat into BAT offers to buy out for $56.50 per share
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!