Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) implied volatility at lower end of range
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) overall option implied volatility index mean is at 25, compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 53 as WTI oil prices pullback on a firmer dollar and news that both Libyan and Iranian production of crude is increasing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Viacom (VIAB) March call spreader active as shares trend to five-month high
- Perrigo (PRGO) short duration January calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!