Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) implied volatility at lower end of range
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) overall option implied volatility index mean is at 25, compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 53 as WTI oil prices pullback on a firmer dollar and news that both Libyan and Iranian production of crude is increasing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) call put ratio 4 calls to 1 put
- JD.com (JD) December weekly calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!