Ross Stores (ROST) volatility increases as shares near record high into Q2 and outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) August call option implied volatility is at 86, September is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 50 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 18.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid