Restoration Hardware (RH) weekly volatility at 261 into better than expected Q2 and outlook
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) is recently up $4.51 to $39.80 in the premarket on better than expected Q2 EPS, revenues and strategic investment changes. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 261, September is at 107, October is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- Rambus (RMBS) volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!