Restoration Hardware (RH) weekly volatility at 261 into better than expected Q2 and outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) is recently up $4.51 to $39.80 in the premarket on better than expected Q2 EPS, revenues and strategic investment changes. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 261, September is at 107, October is at 65; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 80.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ishares Russell 2000 Etf (IWM) volatility at low end of range as index at record highs
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility expected to move, company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!