Research in Motion (RIMM) volatility stable into Q1 results and revenue outlook
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM) July put option implied volatility is at 68, August is at 67; compared to its 26-week average of 64 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement into the expected release Q1 results on June 28.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!