Rent-A-Center (RCII) volume and volatility increase as shares at record low on outlook
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) October 7.5 calls and puts are active as shares are down 29% after pre-releasing worse than expected Q3 results. October call option implied volatility is at 85. November is at 73; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 96.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into Q3
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement