Renewed Takeover Chatter on Deckers Outdoor (DECK)
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Renewed takeover chatter on Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) following options activity. Shares up 1.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Formal Offer for SABMiller Could Be Tabled Next Week - Sky
- UPDATE: PMC - Sierra (PMCS) Said to Hire Financial Advisor to Seek Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!