Renewed Takeover Chatter on Deckers Outdoor (DECK)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Renewed takeover chatter on Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) following options activity. Shares up 1.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vodafone (VOD) Examines Options for UK Mobile Business, Considers Combination with Liberty Global (LBTYA)
- Crude Isn't Rerun of 1986, Says Wells Fargo (USO)
- UPDATE: Best Buy (BBY) Website Unavailable; Update: Site Back Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!