Red Hat (RHT) calls more active than puts into Q2 results and outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 45 into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. Call put ratio is 1.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Level 3 (LVLT) options active on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with CenturyLink (CTL)
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
- Chevron (CVX) weekly option implied volatility increases to 40 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!