Red Hat (RHT) calls more active than puts into Q2 results and outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 45 into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. Call put ratio is 1.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival (CCL) October volatility flat at 28 into Q3 and outlook
- Hershey Foods (HSY) call active on 17 calls to 1 put
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!