Red Hat (RHT) calls more active than puts into Q2 results and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, October is at 29; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 45 into the expected release of Q2 results today after the market close. Call put ratio is 1.8 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics and Fragrance (ULTA) weekly volatility increases into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!