Quest Software (QSFT) volatility low, shares up on superior takeover offer
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) overall option implied volatility of 19 is below its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price risk as shares have rallied after the company announced the receipt of superior proposal of $27.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) May Pay $40M to Settle Backdating Allegations
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!