Quest Software (QSFT) volatility low, shares up on superior takeover offer
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) overall option implied volatility of 19 is below its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price risk as shares have rallied after the company announced the receipt of superior proposal of $27.50 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- JCPenney (JCP) Continues Lower as Sentiment Remains Mixed
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “All Quiet on the Western Front.”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!