Quest Software (QSFT) volatility low, shares up on superior takeover offer
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) overall option implied volatility of 19 is below its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price risk as shares have rallied after the company announced the receipt of superior proposal of $27.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avon Products (AVP) on Watch Amid Unusual Options Activity
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- Rite Aid (RAD) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!