Quest Software (QSFT) volatility low, shares up on superior takeover offer
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Quest Software (Nasdaq: QSFT) overall option implied volatility of 19 is below its 26-week average of 34 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price risk as shares have rallied after the company announced the receipt of superior proposal of $27.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) July weekly 14 and 14.5 calls active into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Darden (DRI) July volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!