Qorvo (QRVO) calls active into Q3 results and outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Qorvo (NASDAQ: QRVO) November 55, 60 and 65 calls are active on total call volume of 1,070 contracts (42 puts) into the expected release of Q3 results today after the market close. November call option implied volatility is at 59, December is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 81.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Netflix (NFLX) calls swept up on renewed takeover chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!