Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPY 11/18/2016 211 20K contracts
IWM 10/14/2016 117 18K
XOP 12/16/2016 30 10K
XME 10/21/2016 25 9K
MU 10/7/2016 17 9K
QQQ 12/16/2016 95 6K
VXX 10/7/2016 34 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
- FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!