Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
EWJ 11/18/2016 12 50K contracts
PG 10/7/2016 120 37K
SPY 9/23/2016 208 36K
GLD 9/23/2016 126 20K
XOP 10/7/2016 34 20K
SPY 10/21/2016 205 18K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks with call strike movement; CHK VRX
- Netflix (NFLX) September weekly calls active into expiration today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!