Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PG 10/7/2016 120 22K contracts
LLY 12/16/2016 72.50 13K
GE 10/21/2016 30 12K
ORCL 10/28/2016 38 10K
SPY 12/16/2016 160 10K
X 10/21/2016 12 10K
TLT 11/18/2016 130 9K
FB 9/23/2016 125 9K
IWM 10/21/2016 110 8K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 16
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) volatility elevated, shares near record high into Q4
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!