Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PG 10/7/2016 120 22K contracts
LLY 12/16/2016 72.50 13K
GE 10/21/2016 30 12K
ORCL 10/28/2016 38 10K
SPY 12/16/2016 160 10K
X 10/21/2016 12 10K
TLT 11/18/2016 130 9K
FB 9/23/2016 125 9K
IWM 10/21/2016 110 8K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) volatility elevated at 129 as shares pull back on Q3 results
- Baidu (BIDU) weekly volatility elevated at 130 as shares rally on Q3 results
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!