Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
EEM 8/26/2016 37 20K contracts
EWC 12/16/2016 21 20K
XOM 9/16/2016 87.50 16K
SPY 10/21/2016 205 11K
NE 9/16/2016 610K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Options with increasing volume: EEM FOXA DISCA VIAB AGN RH SWC DIS
- 21st Century Fox Class A (FOXA) calls active after offer to buy Sky announced
- Options with increasing volume: AGN RH SWC DIS MGM SWC SYB FNSR STZ BIIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!