Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPY 9/16/2016 212 32K contracts
JWN 10/21/2016 37.50 20K
4 SPY 8/19/2016 217 17K
5 EEM 8/19/2016 36.50 13K
6 JWN 8/19/2016 42.50 13K
7 XRT 8/12/2016 45 13K
8 JCP 8/19/2016 9 11K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Schlumberger LTD (SLB) January 87 straddle priced for movement of 2.2% into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!