Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SPY 9/16/2016 212 32K contracts
JWN 10/21/2016 37.50 20K
4 SPY 8/19/2016 217 17K
5 EEM 8/19/2016 36.50 13K
6 JWN 8/19/2016 42.50 13K
7 XRT 8/12/2016 45 13K
8 JCP 8/19/2016 9 11K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!