Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
QQQ 1/20/2017 115 34K contracts
XLF 8/19/2016 24 18K
SPY 8/12/2016 218 11K
XLF 12/16/2016 22 10K
EWZ 9/16/2016 30 10K
TXN 10/21/2016 70 10K
IWM 9/16/2016 118 8K
BCRX 3/17/2017 5 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI to Reopen Clinton E-Mail Investigation
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Facebook (FB) November weekly calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!