Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
QQQ 1/20/2017 115 34K contracts
XLF 8/19/2016 24 18K
SPY 8/12/2016 218 11K
XLF 12/16/2016 22 10K
EWZ 9/16/2016 30 10K
TXN 10/21/2016 70 10K
IWM 9/16/2016 118 8K
BCRX 3/17/2017 5 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fed Says U.S. Economy Continued to Expand Across Most Regions - Beige Book
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Options expected to have Increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!