Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Wall Street set to open slightly lower
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/29: (AEGR) (ARWR) (EBAY) Higher; (ITCI) (ADHD) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BX 9/16/2016 26 16K contracts
T 9/16/2016 39 15K
ABX 10/21/2016 16 15K
IWM 9/30/2016 120 13K
CVX 9/16/2016 101 12K
AAPL 9/16/2016 113 10K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Etf (XOP) volatility low as WTI near $47
- Costco (COST) September volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
- ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) October calls active into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!