Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
XLF 6/16/2017 18 27K contracts
SPY 9/16/2016 210 25K
HYG 9/30/2016 85 25K
XLF 3/17/2017 18 23K
PG 10/7/2016 120 14K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) calls active on 4 calls to 1 put
- Options with increasing put volume on December 6; FTK VA TOL EWH COG CONN SEAS CAKE FLO PLAY
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!