Puts with increasing volume at CBOE
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
EWJ 12/16/2016 12 50K contracts
XME 9/16/2016 26 11K
XOM 9/16/2016 87 11K
SPY 9/2/2016 217 8K
F 9/9/2016 12.50 5K
GDXJ 9/16/2016 43 5K
UVXY 9/30/2016 18 5K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Options with increasing call volume; CI KKR DYN ETFC MUR CCI WDAY P LOW EBAY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!