Puma Biotech (PBYI) options active on sharp sell off
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Puma Biotech (NYSE: PBYI) November 35 and 41 calls are active on total call volume of 1,900 contracts (900 puts). November call option implied volatility is a 233, December is at 124; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 114.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Seadrill Ltd. (SDRL) calls active as shares rally to eight-month high
- Volatility and Volume movement