Proshares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (FXP) volatility stays low on Chinese growth uncertainty
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Proshares UltraShort FTSE/Xinhua China 25 (NYSE: FXP) April put option implied volatility is at 51, May is at 53, June is at 55; below its 26-week average of 69 according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB) Stock Jumps, Call Options Active
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
- OPEC to maintain current quota, Saudi minister says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesETFs, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!