Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility elevated on active call volume as rates trend higher
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) November call option implied volatility is at 33, November weekly is at 32, December is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT)