Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) volatility elevated into FOMC meeting decision
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 32, November is at 32, December is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 36 into an interest rate decision to be announced today at 2 pm.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) January calls expiring today active
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) January weekly volatility low into Mrs. Trump gift to Mrs. Obama