Proshares Ultra Short 20 Year Treasury ETF (TBT) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put as rates trade higher
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) November weekly call option implied volatility is at 29, December is at 33, January is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 36.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Aetna (AET) calls active after report of buyout of Humana (HUM) blocked by judge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!