Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) weekly volatility up into FOMC
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One (COF) volatility flat into Q3 and outlook
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly 117.5 straddle priced for movement of 4.4% into Q4
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!