Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) weekly volatility up into FOMC
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) call put ration 1.7 calls to 1 puts into FOMC decision
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Carnival (CCL) October volatility flat at 28 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!