Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) weekly volatility flat into FOMC
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; VALE TWTR
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly call option implied volatility at 109 into Q3
- \Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly call option implied volatility at 88 into Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!