Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) weekly calls active on August report
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly 31 and 31.5 calls are active total call volume of 13K contracts (2K puts) on the benign Fed implications of the payrolls miss. September weekly and September call option implied volatility is at 23, October is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) volatility elevated at 108 as shares rally on Q3 video ads
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) weekly option implied volatility increases to 37 into Q3 and outlook
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!