Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility expensive on rate rise
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) November call option implied volatility is at 49, December is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) December volatility at 29 into 1st report after combination with EMC
- Stocks with call price movement; TSLA NFLX
- Ciena (CIEN) calls active on 2.5 calls to 1 put into Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!