Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) calls active on rally
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly 32.5 and September 33 calls are active on total call volume of 2,800 contracts 900 puts. September call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Options with decreasing implied volatility