Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) calls active on rally
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) September weekly 32.5 and September 33 calls are active on total call volume of 2,800 contracts 900 puts. September call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Options with increasing volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!