Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) call put ration 1.7 calls to 1 puts into FOMC decision
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) down 4c to $32.88. 30-day call option implied volatility of 28 compares to volatility of 24 from a month ago into FOMC rate decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) IV up with interest rates
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) puts active, rates climb higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!