Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put into Yellen speech
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (NYSE: TBT) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 42, October is at 23, November is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 37.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports