Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Uncertainty measured by IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) is low into Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!