Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- Stocks with call price movement; DB GM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!