Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tide Dry Cleaners Celebrates 20th Store Opening
- Nu Skin (NUS) Volatile on Herbalife (HLF) Halt
- Procter & Gamble Shines Spotlight on Canadian Paralympians with Debut of “Tough Love,” the Latest Chapter in the Thank you, Mom Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!