Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/16: (SINO) (NWBO) (RWLK) Higher; (SIGA) (COOL) (PIP) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Cascade Platinum / Marie Claire Survey Reveals People Have a Big Opportunity to Improve Their Dishwasher Regimen
- Demi Lovato is Back on the Road with The Radiant Collection for Her World Tour
- Buy J.C. Penney (JCP) Straddles, Says Goldman Sachs Options Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!