Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- My Black is Beautiful Celebrates the Ways Black Women Are ‘All Together Beautiful’ at the 2015 Essence Festival
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Gains Amid Unusual Options Activity
- UPDATE: AMD (AMD) Shares Strengthens Amid Activity in Weekly Calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!