Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dreft Celebrates Reality TV Couple and Expectant Parents, Sean and Catherine Lowe's, "Journey of #Amazinghood" with Year-Long Partnership and Unforgettable Baby Shower
- Old Spice Gives 2016 NFL Draft Class a “Smellcome to the NFL” with the Legendary Performance of the New Hardest Working Collection Lineup
- Strong Moms Inspire Latest P&G “Thank You, Mom” Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!