Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- It’s the Stinkiest Time of the Year! Febreze Launches “The #12Stinks of Christmas,” a Witty Parody of a Classic Holiday Tune
- FINRA on KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) 'we are not able to comment on open matters'
- Procter & Gamble: Time for a split - Barron's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!