Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Soccer Star Alex Morgan Celebrates Her Big Win by Giving Girls an inside Look at Her Adventures
- 500.com Ltd. (WBAI) Ramps to Session Highs
- CBOE and C2 to List Options on Shake Shack, Inc. (SHAK) Beginning July 28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!