Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maintain Healthy, Energized Skin with Olay Regenerist’s Newly Reformulated Line
- Kick Start the Spring Season with Savvy Home, Beauty and Fashion Ideas by Try it & Love it from P&G
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Duracell Partners with Paralympic Superstar Amy Purdy to Launch New “Trust Your Power” Video
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!