Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- P&G to Webcast Presentation from the Barclays Back-to-School Conference, September 4
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- Nucor Corp. (NUE) Gains Following CNBC Mention
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!