Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tide® Honors Uniforms and the People Who Wear Them This Labor Day
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS) Active, Shares Gain
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal