Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Strategic Initiatives On Track, Credit Suisse Says
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) Deal Spread Narrows as Speculators Bet on Competing Bid
- GoPro (GPRO) Declines; Xiaomi Introduces Action Camera Priced at $64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!