Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Procter & Gamble (PG) at Equalweight
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/1: (GOOG) (COST) (MSFT) (PG)
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Active on Unconfirmed Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!