Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue
- AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Takes Dog Shows to New Level with Interactive Livestreaming
- OTC Markets Sees Major Trading Halt for 2nd Time in Just Over a Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!