Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Total S.A. (TOT) Confirms Death of Chairman, CEO Christophe de Margerie
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Wellness Brand Meta Challenges Americans to Transform Health
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Actress Katie Holmes, the First Olay Global Brand Ambassador, Stars in New Global Advertising Campaign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!