Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology (LLTC) calls active on report of impending Analog Devices (ADI) takeover
- Netsuite (N) option volume and volatility elevated on sharp rally
- Stocks with call strike movement; FB UA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesBuckingham Research, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!