Procter & Gamble (PG) volatility flat; shares near eight-month lows on weak guidance
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) is recently down $1.02 to $61.19 in the premarket after lowering its Q4 guidance and keeping savings targets. Buckingham Research Group say’s “Another guide down. Same excuse: Lack of innovation in US.” Overall option implied volatility of 15 is near its 26-week average according to Track Data.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WaferGen Bio-systems Gains After Announcing Partnership with Procter & Gamble (WGBS) (PG)
- Rite Aid (RAD) in Focus With Options Set to Expire
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Modern Family’s Jesse Tyler Ferguson Joins Swiffer® and Febreze® in a Cleaning Spring-Tervention with the Help of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)