ProShares Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil (UCO) 30-volatility elevated at 110. WTI up 7%
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Proshares Ultra Dj-ubs Crude Oil (NYSE: UCO) 30-volatility is at 110, compared to its 52-week range of 61 to 151
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- Morgan Stanley (MS) volatility flat as shares near eight-year high into Q4 and outlook
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!