Priceline (PCLN) volatility elevated as shares trade near record high on Q2 gross bookings rose 19%
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) August week call option implied volatility is at 126, August is at 40, September is at 30; compared to its 52-week range into reporting Q2 profit climbing 12%, gross bookings rose 19% to $17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility elevated as shares trade below $200
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) October volatility elevated at 120 into Q3 and outlook
- Time Warner (TWX) options in fast market on said to talk recently to discuss possible deal