Priceline (PCLN) volatility elevated as shares trade near record high on Q2 gross bookings rose 19%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Priceline (NASDAQ: PCLN) August week call option implied volatility is at 126, August is at 40, September is at 30; compared to its 52-week range into reporting Q2 profit climbing 12%, gross bookings rose 19% to $17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Pandora (P) calls active