Pre-open market-options summary
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 0.05 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.54%, Hang Seng up 0.91%, DAX up 0.41%. WTI Crude oil is recently near $47.10, natural gas up 0.27%, gold at $1355 an ounce, copper up 1.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!