Pre-open market-options summary
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 1.50 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.61%, Hang Seng down 0.77%, DAX up 0.34%. WTI Crude oil is recently near $47.30, natural gas up 0.14%, gold at $1340 an ounce, copper down 0.35%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
- Alphabet (GOOGL) October weekly 817.50 straddle priced for movement of 4.8% into Q3