Pre-open market-options summary
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently up 4.25 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 0.61%, Hang Seng down 0.39%, DAX down 0.61%. WTI Crude oil is recently near $47.60, natural gas down 0.7%, gold at $1343 an ounce, copper down 0.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Autozone (AZO) December weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Stocks with call price movement; USO TWTR