Pre-open market-options summary
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 0.05 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 up 0.32%, Hang Seng down 0.47%, DAX up 0.01%. WTI Crude oil is recently near $47.60, natural gas up 1.42%, gold at $1337 an ounce, copper down 0.90%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Pandora (P) calls active
- Options with decreasing implied volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!