Pre-open market-options summary
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globex S&P futures are recently down 0.10 from previous day’s SPX. Nikkei 225 down 1.6%, Hang Seng up 0.12%, DAX down 0.79%. WTI Crude oil is recently near $45.82, natural gas up 0.42%, gold at $1348 an ounce, copper up 0.16%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
- Janus' Gross sees Trump trade view hurting long-term stock prices
- Equinix (EQIX) volatility flat into acquiring 24 data center sites from Verizon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!