Pre-Paid Legal Services (PPD) volatility at 37 into closing of investigation
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Warner Chilcott (WCRX) in $8.5B Deal
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/20: (AQ) (WBSN) (SCTY) Higher; (XNPT) (KMX) (SNV) Lower (more...)
- Websense (WBSN) Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $24.75/Share
- General Electric (GE) Capital Will Pay $6.5B in Dividends to GE
Pre-Paid Legal Services (NYSE: PPD) announced the Federal Trade Commission, or FTC, has stated it is closing the investigation of the company without taking action. PPD overall option implied volatility of 37 is below its 26-week average of 44, according to Track Data, suggesting decreasing price movement. Paul Foster
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Board Said to Approve $1.1B Tumblr Deal
- Amid Tesla (TSLA) Squeeze, Option Prices Hit Record Highs
- Can AMD (AMD) Shake Off the Goldman Downgrade?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!