Pre-Market IV Report October 24, 2016
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Options expected to have increasing volume: T TWX VX COL GNW AMTD V
Options with increasing call volume on October 21; MSCC TWX ROK CC CFG CYTR
Options with increasing put volume on October 21; BLMN UUP NLSN BKLN ECPG ARIA LABU
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST) weekly volatility increases into Q1 and outlook
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Options with increasing put volume on December 5; NKTR MYGN TOL SRCL AEO AIRM