Potash (POT) calls active on report in merger talks with Agrium (AGU)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PotashCorp (NYSE: POT) September weekly 16.5 and 18 calls are active on total call volume of 13,200 contracts (2,600 puts) after Bloomberg reports Potash is in merger talks with Agrium (AGU). September weekly call option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 45, October is at 42; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 54.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Fastenal (FAST) volatility increases into Q4 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, agu
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!