Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) August volatility bid up into Q1 and China growth outlook
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
- Facebook (FB) Announces 70M Common Follow-On; CEO Zuckerberg Offers 41.35M Shares
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (AKS) (ORCL) Higher; (CIE) (GIG) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Essex (ESS) to Acquire BRE Properties (BRE) for ~$56.21/Share
Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) is expected to release Q1 results on August 8. August call option implied volatility is at 51, September and October is at 36; above its 26-week average of 32 according to Track Data, suggesting larger near term price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Starts Ralph Lauren (RL) at Equal Weight
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Gians as April $12.50 Call Options Heat Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!