Polaris (PII) call put ratio; 1 call for 22 puts after cutting guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) September and October 70 puts are active on total call volume of 6,400 contracts (280 calls) after the company cut its full year guidance amid several vehicle recalls that have delayed sales. September put option implied volatility is at 48, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 51.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CenturyLink (CTL) options swept up on WSJ report of advanced merger talks with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
- Tesla (TSLA) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!