Polaris (PII) call put ratio; 1 call for 22 puts after cutting guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Polaris Industries (NYSE: PII) September and October 70 puts are active on total call volume of 6,400 contracts (280 calls) after the company cut its full year guidance amid several vehicle recalls that have delayed sales. September put option implied volatility is at 48, October is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 51.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) January volatility increases as shares near record high into Q4 and outlook
- Volatility and Volume movement
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) volatility increases into Q1 and outlook