Petrobras (PBR) volatility at low end of range as WTI oil trades above $46
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) 30-day implied volatility is at 53, compared to its 52-week range of 50 to 103.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement)
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) volatility at low end of 52-week range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!