Pepsi (PEP) volatility decreases as shares rally on Q3 and raised guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is recently up $1.17 to $108.55 after reporting better than expected Q3 revenue and earnings and raising its FY16 core constant currency EPS growth guidance to up 10% from up 9%. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 16, October is at 13; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
- Stocks with call price movement; FLR FB
- Options with increasing volume: SMG LGCY HZNP CBG CGI UHS OLI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!