Pepsi (PEP) volatility comes in as shares rally on Q3 and raised guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) is recently up $1.17 to $108.55 after reporting better than expected Q3 revenue and earnings and raising its FY16 core constant currency EPS growth guidance to up 10% from up 9%. September weekly call option implied volatility is at 16, October is at 13; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) volatility adjusts to better than expected Q1 results
- British American Tobacco (BTI) volatility flat into offer to buy out Reynolds American for $56.50 per share
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility increases after reports of AT&T (T) mulling possible takeover bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!