Peabody (BTU) volatility elevated into Goldman’s upgraded to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) is recently up 98c to $24.86 in the premarket on a upgrade to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs. Overall option implied volatility of 56 is above its 26-week average of 53 according to Track Data, suggesting larger price movement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!